[Harp-L] Buddy Guy - Baby (Baby, Baby, Baby) lyric

Does anybody know the lyric for the 2nd verse of Buddy Guy's Baby (Baby, Baby, Baby) i can't quite work it out, I could just make something up of course but the rest of the lyric is so good it would be good to do it as written.  I've done the usual google lyric search but nothing doing

I want to do it at my blues residency on wednesday and get my friends Marysia and Alicja up to do the Baby, Baby, Baby's. I love this tune and the kind of 60s pop feel that Buddy Guy had then, which is exactly what I want for the kind of dancy, feelin' good vibe, i'm trying to get for this gig.

Harp content - I'll be playing the harp, lol!

Thanks

Bill