To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] HOHNER CHROMATICS

USD13,95 for shipping from USA to Spain.

For more info.

http://cgi.ebay.es/EDUCATOR-10-HARMONICA-HOHNER-WITH-BLACK-ZIPPERED-POUCH_W0QQitemZ300403266728QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f16e14a8

Cheers, Miquel.

dave robbins wrote:
Good price, BUT...the real question here is, how much are they going to charge u for shipping?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Miquel Matas" <miquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>