[Harp-L] Need contact info for cheap good harps

We have the Spring Harp Fest coming up in a few weeks, and I want to find
the best supplier to help us achieve our Goal.

Our goal this year is to provide 1000 harmonicas for the Blues in the
schools program in San Diego.

Anyone have a lead on a manufacturer that would like to help us with this?
We are accepting donations via paypal on the site, and will have a raffle at
the event on April 3rd.

Seems like last time we bought a quantity, thee price was under $2 ea.

Anyone able to help us?

hj

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU

http://www.springharpfest.org

To donate to Spring Harp Fest, click the link below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=harmonicajohns
%40cox%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Spring%20Harp%20Fest&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2d
DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted