[Harp-L] Which One

Need some help trying to decide whether to buy the 1847 in Silver or Silver plus?My Blues Harps are no longer reliable or as I'm gettin older I gettin windier,but last Blues harp lasted 10 days of moderate playing,I've had enough of Hohners %%$#@ crap,I will say my 280 lasted pretty long if you like excessive valve buzzing .How can you be in business that long and not have the best harps on the freakin planet!