To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 12:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Teacher and Mentors and workshops

Hello Everyone...

Do you teach harmonica? Do you know someone that does? Do they...or do you...want more students & exposure?

Go to http://www.harmonica411.com/FindMeaHarpTeacher.html and look around. If you think you want to be a part of this database of extremely high quality instructors, submit your name with your bio, website, email and let me know if you do lessons VIA skype and/or over the phone. We have no one in the carolina's, we got no one in the pacific northwest we got no one, GASP, in Mississippi and only one in Chicago.

Other item: Remember, only 22 days until the Will Galison Harmonica workshop & performance in Brooklyn on March 28th. Make your reservation early, it looks like attendance is going to be big. http://www.harmonica411.com/WillGalison.htrml

Jeff Silverman
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonica411.com