From: Michelle LeFree [mailto:mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 1:02 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bibb & Dermody

Here is a chance to get a good idea of what harp-l's own Grant Dermody
has been doing with blues great Eric Bibb lately. It was recorded last
fall at Telluride, Colorado's Sheridan Opera House. Unfortunately, Grant
isn't credited in the Youtube text or the video content, but you can
easily see Bibb's full approval of Grant's work. Watch for a killer harp
solo midway through. The rest of the show was just as cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbYOHNJEuFY&feature=youtube_gdata

BTW, Bibb is either already on or just putting together a tour
celebrating Booker White's guitar. I think Grant is playing with him on
at least some of those dates. Also, Bibb's new album features Grant's
harmonica on the majority of the cuts. If you want to hear some
first-class acoustic blues I heartily recommend that you catch this
great blues duo live or via CD.

Michelle