Re: [Harp-L] Teacher and Mentors and workshops

Hey Ron....

They call 'em Speakerphone's as long as it's a clear connection but SKYPE is better.,-)....best, Rob

----- Original Message ----- From: <captron100@xxxxxxx>
To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 2:47 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Teacher and Mentors and workshops

Rob wrote re the harp teacher database ( http://www.harmonica411.com/FindMeaHarpTeacher.html ), I just wanted to say Thanks on behalf of the
Harmonica Community, your site is really very professional and useful to ALL Harmonica players

Rob, i checked to see if u were on the list in NJ. I see u have checked the "over the phone" option. Tho i occasionally give lessons, I'm mostly
curious, how do you go about giving lessons over the phone? I can't picture hanging on the phone for an hour.
ron - Big Pine Key