[Harp-L] Yahoo addresses/Problems

We've been having a lot of bounce problems with addresses in the Yahoo
domain.  We have been manually resetting the addresses when they bounce to
the point of being reset to no mail status.  Recently the problem seemed
to have abated.  This morning about 75 Yahoo addresses were unsubscribed.
My guess is that this is the same problem we'd been having all along.
We've made some inquiries to Yahoo to no avail and my personal Yahoo
address has refused to go bouncey on me.  This note is to let Yahoo
subscribers know that we are aware of a problem.

At this point my inclination is to just resubscribe the addresses that
were unsubscribed this morning.  This approach has some problems.  I won't
get the settings on the account right if I do this.  Digest vs regular
etc.  I may well inadvertently subscribe an address that was really trying
to unsubscribe.  If your address was one of the vanquished please do feel
free to resubscribe.  This is not purposeful on our part.  I'm out of time
this morning so the mass resubscribe, if it's going to happen won't happen
until later today.  Thanks and I'm sorry I don't know why this is
happening yet, harp-l-listowner