[Harp-L] Tongue blocking/tongue switching

i can tongue block, but I've had a difficult time learning to tongue switch (play a single hole on the left of my mouth as easily as on the right). I'm actually a mixed embouchure player and usually LP, but I've been trying to learn tongue switching for the exercise.

Anyway, after finally starting to get the hang of it, I discovered that's it a WHOLE LOT EASIER to get deep bends out of draw 2 and draw 3 opening up the left side of the mouth than it was from the right. Maybe all you accomplished tongue blockers already knew this, but it was quite a discovery for me since the difference is so dramatic, Live and learn.

FWIW.

JP