[Harp-L] Buckeye 2010

APRIL 29th thru  MAY 1st
Buckeye 2010 Festival Registration
AVAILABLE ONLINE with Visa/Mastercard Discover and PayPal

For up to date Details  http:www.harpixie.com

NOTICE:
We are aggressively advertising and offering the 3 day festival packages to both
Harmonica Club members and to the general public. We expect  a capacity crowd.
Evening Concert Seating is Limited by local fire code to 220 people.
Evening Concert Admissions are guaranteed to 3 day ticket holders

3 Full Days admission to all events
Learn from the pros
Attend workshops and seminars,
See the full line of products from Seydel, The Worlds Oldest Harmonica Manufacturer.
Presented by Seydel US representative Os Leguizama
Jam in the Soundproofed Amphitheater
Matinee's Evening Concerts and late night jams (acoustic from 12:00AM - 4:00AM) schedule to be announced
See the full line of Suzuki Harmonicas,  Including the New Manji, G-48 and G-48W and Sirius models
Presented by Suzuki Music USA representative Daron Stinton
Thursaday (we haven't decided yet) and Concert
Friday Night Pizza Party and Concert
Saturday Night Dinner Buffet and Concert

Performers to date:
Madcat and Kane
Chris Bauer
The HotShots