To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:09 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Grapes of Wrath

I will be playing in the pit orchestra Grapes of Wrath at Carnegie Hall at March 22nd at 8:00 PM. Chromatic, Diatonic and Bass Harmonica - mostly doubled and covered by other winds and brass so not featured. Whoever was the original player probably couldn't read so they covered all his parts with a double - pity!! Needs some nice harmonica solos.

And BTW Danny, I can read bass clef just fine, but I am by no means a real bass harmonica player!! Like blowing into the Holland Tunnel to play bass.

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com