[Harp-L] Route 66 Harmonica Club Star David Berntson To Tour Middle East

David Berntson recently sent this message:

Friends,

As many of you know, I'll be touring with the Little Joe McLerran Quartet on
the Rhythm Road: American Music Abroad.  We are leaving on March 27th for a
month in the Middle East, sharing and teaching our music.  Our tour includes
the countries of Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.  I have just set up
a blog and I hope to share some of my experiences from out on the Road.  I
am still learning how to work it all, but I'm hoping to be able to send out
frequent updates.  Please check it out and let me know what you think.
We'll see you further on up the Rhythm Road!

http://davidberntson.blogspot.com/

We are all incredibly proud of David and would like to invite the Harp-L
gang to share his adventures with us through the blog.