[Harp-L] Steve Baker play alongs

Has anyone found a source of these in the USA?  Every time I've tried to
find the download, the website talks about shipping times and seems to be
charging for shipping-not something I would expect from a download.  Also,
my wife and I live on a budget, so I have concerns about what the exchange
rate is for the euro, anyone have a close estimate?  Lastly, and this may be
a question for Steve, does anyone know if there is a package of all three at
a discounted rate?

Thanks,

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.