[Harp-L] Re:Playalongs again

Bruce wrote:

Has anyone found a source of these in the USA? Every time I've tried to
find the download, the website talks about shipping times and seems to be
charging for shipping-not something I would expect from a download. Also,
my wife and I live on a budget, so I have concerns about what the exchange
rate is for the euro, anyone have a close estimate? Lastly, and this may be
a question for Steve, does anyone know if there is a package of all three at
a discounted rate?

Steve replies:

The publishers don't seem to have got their online shop quite sorted out yet, I was onto them about it yesterday and they're trying to get it straightened out. There is definitely no shipping charge for downloads. The German text next to the "buy now" link says that on receipt of payment they'll send the purchaser a link to enable you to download the stuff you've ordered. Each volume sells complete for EUR 14.90 which is almost exactly $20 and at the moment the euro is well below its dollar value of the end of last year and appears unlikely to rise steeply in the near future. I'll suggest that the publishers offer all 3 at a discount, good idea.

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com