Re: [Harp-L] Re: Reckless Red

Hey Jonathan, please let Jason know that TeraBlu would be VERY interested in opening for him anytime.

Still harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M (aka Mojo Red who is really rather ordinary and boring, and not reckless in the slightest degree.)

From: Jonathan Metts <prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 11:31:20 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Reckless Red

I incorrectly stated that Mojo plays harp in Reckless Red. He actually plays in a band called Tera Blu (these silly colors are confusing me). Thanks to Jerry Deall for the correction! And sorry to Mojo for the error.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
Ph: 205.435.0991
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx