Re: [Harp-L] windsaver problem

Everyone who plays chromatics eventually must learn to fix windsavers.

Although it is possible to clean and bend them back down, the best fix is to replace them with new ones.

There is a lot of information on http://www.slidemeister.com/ about windsavers.
Also on http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/

>From those two sources, you and your friend should be able to get all the information you need to deal with his windsaver problem and any other matter having to do with chromatic harmonicas.  .

Vern