Re: [Harp-L] Harp L Bluexlab volume control - opinions

Has anyone tried the Bluexlab inline volume controls. They are a
direct copy of the Switchcraft one (or at least appear to be). I like the classic look of them for sure.

Paul,
They do look great! I've had one a couple of years, works well with all my mics. They are actually quite well built/ machined and only visually a copy of the old switchcraft model. I only use it with a few mics that I didn't want/ or didn't have room to mount a volume control in. I mainly still use the mics that I have pots in, I don't like the added weight and bulk much. James