De: joe leone [mailto:3n037@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010 21:37
Para: Antonio Diaz Martin
CC: Harp L Harp L
Asunto: [?? Probable Spam] Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica on "Elvis Country" record

On Mar 13, 2010, at 2:22 PM, Antonio Diaz Martin wrote:

> Thanks for the info Kenneth.
>

> Charley is a great harp player. I will search for other Charley
> works!!
>

> Andi.

I was just WITH Charley on Thursday. We did some duets. He mentioned
that he is up to 35 albums. I'm sure that if you search his site
there is something there for almost every one. His last one has a lot
of standards and some Latin. NOT exactly his normal stuff, more like
the stuff I do on diatonic, but it's very sweet. There is also a
Celtic album. And of course gospel, and Christmas favorites. Browse
around a bit. The tunes that are on the albums are listed. Which is
nice. You don't always get that.

smokey-joe