[Harp-L] Re: Jerry Adler

To all,

So sorry to hear of the recent passing of our friend, Jerry Adler. I have great memories of him
and his wife, Sylvia, who invited me to their home in Sherman Oaks, CA for dinner on several
occasions in 1979-1983. In fact, I had the pleasure of picking him and Lee Oskar up at their
respective homes and driving them to the 1983 NAMM Convention in Anaheim, CA.

The last time I saw Jerry and 2nd wife, Jean, was at the 44th SPAH Convention at
Brookfield, WI in 2007.

Fantastic memories, for sure. He will be greatly missed.

Your friend,
Danny

The harmonica world was further diminished on March 13, 2010 with the passing of Jerry Adler.
- Manfred Wewers

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BassHarp

 * http://www.bassharp.com/yellowpine.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/bassharp.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/ace.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/hcats.htm
 * http://www.bassharp.com/nwht-magnolia.htm

 ** Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work **
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFdMvS04R2c
 * http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEUVuzLh7E