I suggest you visit patmissin.com and read up on just intonation to get an idea how this works and the variances from equal temperament (what tuners usually show).

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Sun, 3/14/10, deak harp <deakharp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: deak harp <deakharp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Marine Band 364 Tuning Chart Lo C
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 1:09 PM

Hi
I have a few 364 marine band 12 hole lo C harps ... that need tuning bad ... so i got a  new one to try to check the tuning .. By blowing it into the tuner set at 442 . And to my findings this thing is almost imposible to figure out ...some notes were -10 some set at 0, + 5 , -12 ,-13 ...and after i loged all the numbers to get a overall look at the numbers and try to figure out if it makes sence ... it dont ....Can someone help me ? ... Please ..... E mail me ... or post it here ............ thanks Deak Harp.