[Harp-L] Sugar Ray

I am trying to get Ray connected with the list so he can let you all know
where he is playing, as he does not play locally often, playing mostly
overseas.. He will be at Chan's in Rhode Island so come and check him  out. Kay
and I will be there video'ing and recording his new sound,  hopefully we
will capture the same quality as before. If you have not seen Ray  live, you
are missing a very special performer, who Kim Wilson stated influenced  his
playing style.