[Harp-L] Profanity on LW record

On an old cassette tape that I made of a Little Walter LP some 20 or so years ago, Leonard Chess -- a generally fairly foul-mouthed sort of person, I suspect -- says by way of introduction to one cut: "Blue and lonesome by Little m/f Walter."
  This did not survive on the Complete Chess box, and I wonder, can anyone tell me where this could be from?
  I have since long forgotten the record, and I´m always sloppy in my documentation, but I kind of liked the hearty tone of the studio banter. As I recall it there were other snippets of dialogue in the same vein.

Cheers,
Martin