Re: [Harp-L] George Martin - American Sketches-New York, NY

Hey Robert,

I really enjoyed the video of our great City and we all miss those Towers of
Steel and the brave people and helpless victims inside it on 9/11.

What a great sounding LIVE performance! Bravo and Kudos to both You and Sir
George. John Lennon I bet is smilng down and blowin' his harp along with you
and The Wichita Symphony,-) Thanks for sharing this brilliant performance.

Best
Rob Paparozzi

On 3/16/10 10:16 PM, "Robert Bonfiglio" <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have posted George Martin's American Sketches, 3rd Movement, New
> York, New York, which is in 5/4 time and with the Wichita Symphony,
> Andrew Sewell, conducting.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSZGIPAzPLs
>
> Harmonically yours,
>
> Roberto
> http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s Web Page:
http://robpaparozzi.com

Rob on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=7055110088

Come follow Rob on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/thehoneydripper

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob on Reverbnation:
http://www.reverbnation.com/#/robpaparozzi

Rob¹s Session Sites: