Re: [Harp-L] Beginners question(s) - Rock N Blues Harmonica book

I'd go directly to Jon Gindick's web site and message board, he is very
happy to support the material. Everyone learns differently, some don't pick
things up this well, if not I highly recommend (as do many others) his "jam
camps" which are very supportive learning environments, especially for those
in beginner to intermediate skills.

Bill