[Harp-L] Keyboard/Bass Amps

I have mentioned this before on harp-l.  It is worth checking out.  You
mentioned a 10" speaker.  Try one at a store.

I have had good luck with the *Fender* 1270P *Powered **10* 2-Way
Stage/Performance Monitors, *powered* monitors that I bought to use with my
PA.  I  own two.  They are small, light, and 100watts each.  They tilt back
at different angles.  They have line (or high z mic) in, and XLR in with
volume and tone control of these inputs.  They have line in that bypasses
the volume and tone and is controlled by the source.  They have line out
effected by the volume and tone controls.

I use them when I use digital effects or for reinforcing smaller amps.  I
use them as monitors with the PA.  With a small mixer and two of these you
have a decent mini PA.

Doug S.