Re: [Harp-L] For Seydel lovers

Thanks for posting this info Michael. One correction: the price on the new 1847 Noble  in standard tunings will be 109.95. The 139.95 figure would be for a configured Noble.(the 1847 Classic, Silver, and Silver Plus will continue at 89.95) The new products should be available in the USA around mid April, maybe a little before. and will become "orderable" on the website.

Hope this helps,
--
Rupert Oysler
www.seydelusa.com