[Harp-L] Kalamazoo model 2 for sale

I have a Kalamazoo model 2 from Greg H. at blowsmeaway.com for sale. Sudden major dental work and bad insurance is forcing the sale of this and soon more items. It was all gone through by Greg, 10 ft grounded cord added and also a line out was added. This amp is not perfect cosmetically but sturdy and ready to go. It cost me $349 shipped and I will let it go for $279 shipped or for $299 shipped I will include a Weber signature ceramic with it. pix are available.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850552/direct/01/