[Harp-L] "Our Town" at the Everyman Theater, Baltimare MD

An arrangement I did for Appalachian Spring will be used for the play "Our Town," performed by the Everyman Theater in Baltimore MD from March 17th through April 18th. I came up with some short solo harp pieces which are used to introduce the movement played by an ensemble--or so I'm told! I haven't heard the final cut, only that I made the final cut, so who knows what's actually in it. If you find out, let me know! Music aside, the production itself should be fantastic. This is a well regarded theater that puts on some of the best shows in town, so the performance should be impressive, regardless of what you think of the music (my apologies to Copeland!)

Ansel