[Harp-L] Keyboard amps

For a keyboard amp, I rely primarily on the Roland line.  I have the small
one for home use, the middle-sized one for stage/monitor use, and the large
one for venues where putting a mic/DI is not guaranteed.  I think their
sound reproduction and features for the money are the best.
I would not (and do not) use these for harp, though.  I think there are
better amps out there for harp.  I want the best tone distribution through
hi, mid, and lows for keyboards, and I want to accentuate the mids/highs on
harp, and I actually like a little coloration for harp.
It's all individual choice, but for keyboards, I like and use the Roland
keyboard amps.