[Harp-L] Prices of Harmonicas. Guitar Center

I usually don't buy much at Guitar Center, but I was in Houston over the weekend, and a Harp Playing Friend needed an E harp for a gig.  He went to a new Guitar Center, and, sadly, the only one they had was a Hot Metal.  While he was checking out, I noticed a sign advertising Seydel 1847 Silver for $69.95.  I asked if they had an A, and they only had an 1847 Classic in A, which their computer said was 79.95, but they would give it to me for the 69.95 price.  I didn't need it, but who can pass up a bargain like that.

Harvey Berman