Re: [Harp-L] Crossover

I got a C crossover and I don't really see what the raves are all  about.
I have been playing for 35 years, mostly hohners, with a few Lee  Oskers and
a Bushman here and there.  I think they are loud and have a  great feel but
the C harp seems tiny and not that air tight.  I still think  the Special
20 is the best bang for the buck right out of the box.

Pic

In a message dated 3/19/2010 10:17:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,