Re: [Harp-L] Looking for HarpGear amp or maybe a Bassman

How about a Sonny JR 4-10 , #17 made for $1250.00?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Fugazzi" <mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 11:32 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Looking for HarpGear amp or maybe a Bassman

I am in love with the sound of my HG Double Trouble, however, I have learned
there are times where I need the headroom of a larger amp (like St.
Patrick's day). While the DT is loud enough for the majority of my work
(and because we mic everything), I think something louder is needed. So I
thought I'd throw out a feeler for the purchase and/or DT trade (maybe) for
the following:

HG50 1210
HG50 410
Bassman
a 2nd DT to run in stereo?  Would prefer the 1x12 for this perhaps?

I thought about a stereo set up, etc. but don't want to lug two amps. My DT
is not stock. It has JJ power tubes and a NOS JAN 5751 (I have the original
tubes though), a Weber Sig Ceramic, and a Weber 8F125. It sounds amazing
and is significantly louder than stock. I play in a 5 piece band and only
at our loudest to I have issues - or if I have to stand right next to the
drums. It has a padded cover and I also have an amp stand I use with it.

The DT is perfect for any sort of blues group that keeps it's volume in
check. If you play a more rock oriented show and need headroom in order to
play overbends, it can get a little hard to hear without playing harder.
But I don't blow very hard to begin with. We play clubs that hold 100ish
people typically and it has worked as a stage monitor in rooms up to several
hundred. I might part with it. As in it better be a super sweet deal. I
love this amp very much and really enjoy the tone.

Mike Fugazzi harmonica/vocals NiteRail <http://www.niterail.com> "Rock and Blues Ablaze" [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/mike.fugazzi>[image: MySpace]<http://www.myspace.com/niterailband>[image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/NiteRail>[image: Youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi>[image: Blogger] <http://playingtheharmonica.blogspot.com/>

--- @ WiseStamp
Signature<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=xndkdpwzz25kcfmq&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>.
Get it now<http://my.wisestamp.com/link?u=xndkdpwzz25kcfmq&site=www.wisestamp.com/email-install>