RE: [Harp-L] Prices of Harmonicas

> I was only paying about $2.50 in the mid 60's for MB's

I paid $7.00 for a BluesBand at Cracker Barrel about a year ago.  It plays
fairly well right out the box (cardboard). They probably sold for a little
over a buck in the 60's, but with a little gapping, it would be a good harp
for the money.

I don't play it much, but I do carry it for backup. I had always heard about
the Cracker Barrel Hohner harp and bought it out of curiosity.  It was only
available in the key of C.  This may help contribute to the erroneous notion
of the harp being a toy,

Glenn L.

I was only paying about $2.50 in the mid 60's for MB's

Rob P