From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 1:50 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] mic for acoustic playing

Quick question: when i occasionly play out it is with a mic stand through
the P.A. Mostly old timey stuff and i need a new mic. Fireball V or a Shure
57 or 58 ? Overall ruggedness and tonal characteristics for this type of
music are the main considerations. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
            Mike Hines