[Harp-L] Intermediate Harmonica Workshop at the Jazzschool in Berkeley, California

Starting April 10, I'll be conducting a workshop for intermediate harmonica players at the Jazzschool in beautiful downtown Berkeley.

This class
is for intermediate-level harmonica players â both chromatic and diatonic â who
want to strengthen their abilities. Participants should already be able to
play, bend notes, and improvise over a 12-bar blues. Class content will be
tailored to the needs of the participants and may include improving tone,
resonance, vibrato, and attack, bending and overblowing, extensions to position
playing, developing speed, playing in minor keys, embouchure studies (including
tongue blocking), effective use of scales and arpeggios in building licks and
solos, ensemble etiquette, and microphone technique.

Plus you get to download arcane harmonica lore from my overloaded brain.

For more information and how to register, visit http://jazschool.com .

You can call them at 510-845-5373 or email at swing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Winslow