From: Mike <otisharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] mic for acoustic playing
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 19 March, 2010, 17:49

Quick question: when i occasionly play out it is with a mic stand through the P.A. Mostly old timey stuff and i need a new mic. Fireball V or a Shure 57 or 58 ? Overall ruggedness and tonal characteristics for this type of music are the main considerations. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
            Mike Hines