[Harp-L] Uncle BeBop & Quincy in Switzerland

Luckily the Mastermind behind The Montreux Jazz Festival, Claude Nobs, plays some blues harp! (He appreciates great music and I had the pleasure of playing this great festival a few years ago with Bonnie Raitt and The Original Blues Brothers Band)

Here is Toots and Quincy with a Large ensemble playing the beautiful Brazilian Wedding Song "Setembro"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDDEQ0EwwZU

Quincy knows how to bring out the best in all the players and it really contributes to the WHOLE...masterfull ! also a cool little Bass & Harmonica trade done very tastefully.....

The audio is a bit low so crank your speakers a little...

PS.....Checkout TOOTS' COOL vest!!!,-) I Love it!

enjoy, Rob Paparozzi http://www.robpaparozzi.com/ http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/robpaparozzi