[Harp-L] Masterfull work by two singing front guys- harpmen

I believe Iceman is responsible for putting this show on at SPAH back in 98'

 I remember giving Curtis Salgado a Chromatic Lesson that week in exchange
for a couple of really things he showed me on Diatonic. That what SPAH is
all about!

Anyway, checkout Kim Wilson backing up Singer Curtis Salgado on
"Bluebird"....this is a lesson not only on some great 1st Position Harp, but
check out the 'dynamics' of the Band and the excellence in Salgado's Vocal
Performance.......lot to be learned here and this is all 'off the cuff'!
Brilliant and Tasty as heck!! Two Pro's at Work and having fun,-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L-ofsdRcMM

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi