[Harp-L] recording

Space Animals spent yesterday afternoon jamming. Got it all on a Zoom H2.

The sound of the recording was very good--better than I had any right to
expect.

2 problems.

1: huge files (3 gb on a DVD I'll go through it this week).
2: my harp playing was awful.

Nothing quite like playing all afternoon, thinking you're really on, really
hitting the notes, making some progress, playing well then listening back to
the music.

Since I don't have a good music education or background I can't really
describe the problem other than it sounds mushy--all the notes just sort of
blend together with no real attack or definition.

Oh well. It's good to realize (would have been nice to know 30 years ago).
Now I just need to figure out what I'm doing wrong and fix it.

--
Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals