[Harp-L] Harmonica Convergence in Chicago

Last night my grandson and I went to Chicago to the Old Town School of Folk
Music. The concert was dubed the Harmonica Convergence as a tribute to
harmonica player Norton Buffalo. Corky Siegel, Howard Levy, Peter Madcat
Ruth and  Joe Filisko put on an un-believable show that did things with
harmonicas that I would have thought were un-do-able. Was a fun show with
lots of harmonica playing, piano, guitar, ukulele, mouth harp and other
things that I can't even describe.
Joe Filisko had a young lady named Zoey that accompanied him on a couple of
songs. I don't know who she is but we'll be hearing from her in the future.
A great harmonica player. Another young man played the wash board and base
drum but I can't remember his name. Just more fun all the time.
Thank you guys and thanks Old Town School Of Folk Music for a great evening.

Preston