[Harp-L] Re: 9. Jose Staneck - Brazil (Greg Heumann)

Hi Greg, are you doing fine?

Yes, Staneck is an awesome player. In this video his not playing classical
stuff.  It´s  Tango, a traditional kind of music from Argentina. And this
song is called "Adiós Nonino", from the genial Astor Piazzolla.

And please if someone can help giving me the "New Man" lyrics from Jason
Ricci. I´ll thanks in advance.

It´s to believe that nobody has this lyrics. I´ll keep trying.

A lot o blowing for all!

G.S.

--
Guto Santana [:::]

Gaitista e Músico Profissional /Professional Harmonica Player and Musician
Aulas, Oficinas, Gravações e Shows /Classes, Workshops, Recordings and Shows
Tels. 55 81.8619.3676 / 3088.5419 (PE) - 55 83.8826.3166 (PB)
E-mail/MSN: gutosantana@xxxxxxxxx