[Harp-L] Re... 1. Re: recording (Bill)..... never satisfyed

Hi all...The sound of  music....the capture of that music by the sound engineer
...the equipment used ...and the sound of the equipment used to replay that stuff
all play important parts in How we feel about "our sound" on a recording.
My experience as a recording side man has brought me to the place ...do not worry ...the artist, producer, and sound engineer....all have ideas (ears) on how the finished product
should/will sound . Most of my best recorded parts...like take # 7 & 8 never see the
CD players red eye...no sound and no one can listen.
    It is not much fun ether....nothing like live performance...where you get feed back
and joy from the other players and listeners. The highest praise da player can get is that people dancers. So I think.... play and listen and   'do not worry".
      Ben "WBjr" Ross