[Harp-L] Subject Re: New Man lyrics

I completely erred in writing the following:

"
Perhaps none of us has yet learned all of the lyrics since this song  is
still very new to us and is on Jason Ricci & New Blood's 2009 'Done  with the
Devil' album which the band is still touring to promote.   They're not yet
major mainstream recording artists here in the US, so  you're not going to
find the lyrics listed on lyric sites as you would those of  more famous
bands.  The album is just getting off the ground (so to speak),  and the song is
copyrighted by Jason and the band. "

'I'm a New Man' is of course on 'Rocket No. 9', the CD which preceded
JR&NB's 'Done with the Devil'.

I was thinking of 'Sweet Loving with my Baby' when I responded to Guto,
which is on Done with the Devil. Jason usually leads into and then  follows
'I'm a New Man' with Lou Reed's 'Walk on the Wild Side'....or vice  versa.

My mistake.

Jason & New Blood:  Walk on the Wild Side (segue into 'I'm a New  Man')

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFI-RBqXzhU_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFI-RBqXzhU)

Elizabeth