[Harp-L] Richard Hunter in Europe April 18-30

Hi all,

I'm doing a book tour in Europe from April 18-30, dates as follows:
Sun. April 18--Dublin
Tuesday April 20--Bristol UK
Wednesday April 21--Copenhagen
Friday April 23-Sun April 25--Stockholm
Monday April 26--Helsinki
Thurs-Fri April 29-30--Milan

I'm scheduled to perform on the evening of Friday April 30 with the band Lowlands, whose first and (upcoming) second CDs I contributed harp to, in Pavia, Italy (about 30 kilometers or so from Milan).  Other than that, I'm open to suggestions for performances, workshops, and harp hangouts on the other dates mentioned above.  (I've excluded dates on which I'll be traveling in the evening.)

Please advise if you've got any suggestions.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter