[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 79, Issue 49

Sean,

How did it sounds in the headphones while recording or playing for
level checks?  How did it sound in the room if you took your
headphones off?  If the sound in the room was good, you may want
experiment with mic placement on the amp (you might want to try micing
front and back and also moving the mic back a bit and slightly to one
side).  You may have already done that...

You might also think about running an EQ in line.

Todd