[Harp-L] JJ Milteaus set-up

Getting good sound through the PA is a perennial quest. I´ve been browsing Youtube recently to find interesting examples, but nothing much has come up from diatonic playing.
  Any suggestions on things to listen to on that channel?

  Then as it happened, today I played JJ Milteau´s "Blue Pacific", a live album, just for my listening pleasure, and on the first cut, "Ode to Billie Joe" -- isn´t that microphone straight to PA?
  He´s got a luscious sound, pure and warm, and probably a very fine mic, but still.
  Anyone in the know on this?

  (Of course it´s "all in the player", don´t we know that, and those extremely expensive boutique amps, customized microphones, amp modelers, effects boxes, computors, coffee grinders and power plants we use, if we can afford them, are just a teeny weeny bit of it all; in fact so unimportant it´s practically inaudible.)

  Cheers,
  Martin