Re: [Harp-L] to buy new or to refurbish

Do both!

Don't throw away an OK instrument just because it needs  servicing.
I find it interesting that rarely do two supposedly identical harmonicas
sound exactly the same.
I suggest you buy a new instrument, of whatever make or variety you fancy,
and once you obtain that, get the old ones repaired!

Sincerely,

John "Whiteboy" Walden,
English harmonica player.
(Who lives in the Philippines.)
Just now in Phoenix, AZ, USA.

In a message dated 24/03/2010 16:20:51 US Mountain Standard Time,