[Harp-L] Re: Posting Question

OK, never mind, I got it figured out.  In the process of turning off
digest mail receipts I apparently unsubscribed from the mail list but
was still a member of the Google group.  The Google site would allow
me to submit a post, it just wouldn't post it or tell there was a
problem.  Resubscribing to the e-mail list allowed successful posts
through the Google group site.

Sorry for the spam!

Glenn