Re: [Harp-L] Help with Majic Dick

Todd,
As much as we would all love to say buy the Magic Dick amp harp,
microphone and pedals combination and you will sound just like him,
that is not accurate.

Magic Dick gets that horn sound without any amplification.  It has to
do with how nicely you can get a single note and the bends and how
well you can play a variety of techniques acoustically.  I would start
by spending a lot of time getting a very clean single note and getting
ALL of the bends to a reasonably on pitch place.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com