RE: [Harp-L] Help with Majic Dick

I don’t know how he plays with all that hair,

my mustache gets ripped out every time i practice.
quite painful actually

From: zack.pomerleau@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:28:08 -0400
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Help with Majic Dick
To: ironhead603@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

   He used a Super Reverb and a JT-30 as far as I know. And, you need an afro.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Todd Allen <ironhead603@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any Majic Dick fanatics out there, i'm just starting out on the harp and need some info on how to get his sound as far as equipment goes. I know the notes will come in time but i cant figure out how to get is Horn sound.

thx

Todd

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1

--
-Just Finished: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway.
-Currently Reading: Nothing, tomorrow going to pick up Brave New World, only a $1.50!!!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/